Femi-care Surgery Center offers other services besides abortion care.
- Pregnancy Testing – There are two types of pregnancy tests; one uses a urine sample, the other a sample of blood. Both pregnancy tests detect the presence of a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG).
- Well Woman Exam including gynecological exam
- Pap Smear Testing determines pre-cancerous and cancerous cells of the cervix-HPV (human papiloma virus) which causes cervical cancer.
- Breast Exam are performed to determine cysts or tumors.
- STD Testing and Treatment to determine the presence of any sexually transmitted diseases.
- Colposcopy performed for abnormal Pap Smears to determine the extent of abnormalities.
- LEEP (Loop Eelectrode Excisision Procedure) is a treatment of high grade lesions found in colposcopies.
- Hysteroscopy D/C is a diagnostic procedure performed to treat abnormal bleeding, such as post-menopausal bleeding, heavy or extended menstrual, removing polyps, and to find out if the patient has cancer.
- Cryosurgery is a procedure which involves freezing of the cervix which is performed to treat low grade lesions.
Family Planning Services:
- Family Planning Counseling
- Oral Contraceptives
- Nuva Ring
- Depo Provera contraceptive
- Mirena® for heavy, painful periods, good for up to 5 years
- ParaGard® (IUD) hormone free, good for up to 10 years
If you’re looking for other services than what we have listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us. We may be able to refer you.
Please refer to our FEES page for a breakdown of fees for some of the other services listed above.